Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Roman Mysteries on TV

Nubia, Lupus, Flavia & Jonathan solve Roman Mysteries
The new Roman Mysteries TV series
What did you like about it?
What did you not like? 
Post your thoughts here!
You can be honest but please keep it clean... I am moderating this post! P.S. Season One is now available on iTunes!
-----
Hi, my name is Esther, I love your books and was thrilled to see them on the telly!!! I think flavia is just how I imagined her and Jonathan, Lupus, and Nubia were fantastic!!! Your books were wonderful and I really enjoyed them, I thought that the programmes would'nt live up to the high quality and thrilling description of the books. I was taken aback, however to find myself mesmerised by the excellence of the programmes and was instantly gripped. I congratulate you, not only on a wonderful read, but now on a fabulous telly programme!
Esther, 12
-----
I can put up with no Aristo just knowing that they will have be really creative to get him into the series. Not so sure about the O'Geminus brothers. I agree with the comments that it is rushed and that there is little character development. What has disappointed me is that they aren't solving any mysteries. I imagine this will be addressed over the next few episodes as Pirates lends itself much more to this.
So, overall if I wasn't familiar with the (vastly superior) books, I would be enjoying it. 6/10. Catherine loves it and gives it 8/10. Elizabeth sides with me (sensible girl) and has gone back and reread the books! Books 10/10.
Nick, over 29
-----
In the bit when they are looking over the bay of neapolis and there is smoke and fire coming out of vesuvius doesn't look the most realistic but it is brill all the same.
Emma
-----
I won't go on about how they cut out Aristo but I love the series and understand the fact that they cut pretty much everything but the series is amazing! I think all of the characters look like I would have imagined them. I've been spreading the news to pretty much everyone even those who havn't read your books they even said it was cool. Well anyway good luck with writing.
Zahra
-----
in the secrets of vesuvius when they run into the water, isn't it boiling? it said in the book.
From tom the doubter
[You're right to doubt, Thomas! The screenwriter changed the bit about the water to make the story more dramatic. You can actually hear me tell a story about that on Go 4 It!]
-----
I thought that Flavia wasn't really right for the part, but I really like Nubia and Lupus. Dr Mordecai and Miriam were absoulutely excellent and so was Simon Callow as Pliny! I would have preferred the series, if they hadn't changed your books so much and if Aristo was included.
Beatrice
-----
I thought the TV series was amazing... it was really atmospheric but it was a bit sketchy in detail in some places but I suppose it was a hard to fit in all the action! I thought the cast were perfect for the parts they acted really well and really brought the characters to life I can't wait for the next episodes
Laura
-----
I loved the show! It was great! I really can't believe that they fitted the two stories in 1 hour! I can't wait till next tuesday to see the next one. I'm so excited!
Angharad
-----
I loved the first episode :-) I can`t wait to see the next one
love from Becky
-----
I loved the first 2 episodes, they were great. I am a new reader of the books and I love them.
bye from Froggy
-----
Just a note to say that i really enjoyed the first two episodes of the new television series on CBBC! They really took my mind off my SATs. Can't wait until the next episode.
Araminta (AKA Minty)
-----
I thought it was quite good but some of the characters were quite different from what i thought they would be like. i think it will get better as it goes on ( i'm not saying it's already good. but it could get better....) me and my friend serian are hoping that aristo will be 'buff'! =] whoop whoop. and i'm sure we will have many discussions about it!
evie, 13
[Who's going to break it to Evie that Aristo does not appear?]
-----
I think the T.V show is great but not a patch on the brilliant books. The actors are totally Brilliant though! Will they cut Nubias love for Aristo out? Im sure the scriptwriters/producers/whoever had a reason thoughand I cant wait for episode 2!:) I say once again, YOUR BOOKS ARE BRILLIANT!
Vale, Annabel:)
-----
The TV series is great!! the actors are sooooooo good!!
Imo
-----
Oh My Gosh, although, for budget, complication, copy-cat crime etc reasons, the TV series isn't identical to the books, it's still really good! (I just managed to work the recorder literally a minute before it started!) I might have been able to relate to the characters more because I know what they are like already from reading the books, but the casting was excellent. I havent seen the end of the second episode so don't give it away for me! :P
Your Fan, Roo, 15
-----
I have just turned the tv off from watching the roman mysteries. It's super!
Regards, Alexandra, 9
-----
Just like to say congrats on the show! Its really weird to think that just a few years ago you came to my school with the books and now look where they are! Well done to all the actors too. Im a great friend of Fran's and we all are so proud of her down here in London. I even remember the day she found out she got the part! Well done to you all, and i cant wait for ep 3! (yes, i have watched ep 2 already! i was a bit excited!)
Well done again, Jack
-----
I saw it!!! I saw the Roman Mysteries!!!!! It was brill!!!!! You must be so proud Caroline, that all your work has payed off and maybe even more people will buy your books!!!!!!! I will set them all on reminder and will watch them all (except when i'm
with the school at Bude for a week!)
Fatmata!!!
-----
Hey Caroline,
I must say, after watching the first two episodes of the roman mysteries on tv, i was really impressed and was trying to get all my friends to watch it too! It was amazing and i enjoyed every minute of it..
Lots of love, Gemma, 14
-----
I watched the first part of the TV Series yesterday =] I felt they could have taken some more time over certain aspects but then I suppose you can't spend too long on things that aren't as important when you have to keep to a time.
Olivia
-----
Just seen the first 2 episodes. They shouldn't have tried to compress "the thieves of Ostia" into such a short space of time. Also they changed nearly everything during the eruption, and where were most of the characters? ... Didn't Roman girls have to tie their hair up? In the TV series Flavia's hair was always down but in "the Sirens of Surrentum" Flavia got in trouble for having her hair down with Tranquillus...I thought on Blue Peter they were rather beastly not letting you say anything!
Vale, Thomas, 15
-----
I saw the 1st episode of the TV series yesterday and ... I think they did really well to squash the beginning few scrolls of Thieves of Ostia and the 1st half of Secrets of Vesuvius into half an hour, but it is not as good as the books!
Zoe, 12
-----
Salve Caroline!!!
I've just watched the first two episodes of the dramatisation! Yay! It's fabulous! Can't wait for the next few! It's really weird though because the first book is missing, and lots of things have changed, characters have been cut out... but still, its really great!!! (the books are best)
Heppy, 12
-----
I didn't watch Part 1 but I did watch Part 2 which was good. I liked the special effects but it didn't really appeal to me (Don't get me wrong, it was good but it wasn't that exciting. It was really good acting though)
Ashir, 13
-----
Salve Caroline,
I really liked the first 2 episodes but i prefered that lupus' tongue was cut and he was found up a tree. But apart from that i thought it was great!! I can't wait for the next ones.
Vale, Hebba
-----
Hi Caroline,
I saw the first episode of the television series just now, and I thought while the acting and settings were good, the pacing was terrible! The characters had no time to develop personalities or friendships (and Nubia apparently learns Latin in about 10 seconds flat ;)). I hope that this first impression is improved by the next episode. Still, very glossy and slick!
Jen
-----
Wow! The first two episodes were amazing! Only one down point...No Aristo! =( Does this mean no "Fugitive from Corinth"? I hope not, as that's my favourite book!
Emz~the~banana~princess
[If they do a second series then they'll HAVE to introduce Aristo.]
-----
Salve Caroline,
I really enjoyed the Roman Mysteries, on TV. I just had one question, though. As there was no Aristo, does that mean no Fugitive from Corinth? I really love that book, and I hope that Aristo might be brought in later.
Emily
[See my answer above.]
-----
Salve. I think that the series and the characters are perfect - especially lupus and Jonathan - they look just as I imagined them. Only some things i dont understand - as others say, as aristo is cut out, will that mean that in The twelve tasks of Flavia Gemina, Nubia's affections for him be also cut out, as with in fugitive of corinth? And also, I find that Nubia in the books does not mention slavery and understand her duties properly until Pulchra beats her in the Pirates Of Pompeii, but in the program, she is sternly spoken to immediately by Alma (I thought she was nice!), and understands immediately, as well as learning latin quickly.
Nim
-----
I think the TV series is be brilliant! I’ve only got little moans though.
What happened to Aristo, Vulcan and Clio? If there is no Aristo, what will happen in ‘The Fugitive of Corinth’?
How come Flavia always has her hair down? I thought Roman women had to have their hair up.
How come Nubia speaks Latin already?
[They had to cut some characters because they condensed two books into one episode. And they didn't consult me on historical details like how women wore their hair, but if they do a second series they have promised they'll use my expertise.]
-----
Salve!
WOW. I've just seen the new Roman Mysteries TV show and it was great!!! The actors for Flavia, Nubia, Jonathan & Lupus fitted perfectly but I think they were introduced a bit too quickly. I reckon the 2nd episode was better than the first, but time flew while I was watching both of them! I can't wait for the next one now!
Vale, Becca xx
-----
I watched the shows today and thought it was great apart from there was soo many things that were different, like the whole dog thing and practically cutting out huge parts like Vulcan and Aristo. Also wouldnt it be dangerous to go in to the sea when the volcanoe erupted? And didnt Aristo give Mirium the bird! Apart from it being very different from the books- it's alright because they did say they based it on your books-it was brilliant I loved the scenary and cant wait for the next one and they did great at choosing the actors!
Javaria
-----
hi caroline the secrets of vesuvius was really good. do you know when it will be repeated again because my dad forgot to tape it :( one question:why in the tv series does Nubia have long hair whereas in the books she has short hair????
Hannah, 14
[I am guessing Rebekah AKA Nubia didn't want them to shave her head! I'm not sure when you can see repeats, though it might be on again later in the year.]
-----
Dear Caroline,
I thought that the programme was BRILLIANT! I thought that all the characters were wonderful, especially Lupus. The only thing I didn't quite understand was how Lupus stuck out his tongue near the end, when his not supposed to have one. I thought that all the backgrounds were great and looked exactly like I imagined.
From Fiona
[They have given Lupus a tongue in the TV series so there won't be copycat crimes of kids cutting out their younger brothers' tongues in homes across Britain.]
-----
I think it was a mistake to add elements of "Thieves of Ostia" into the first half of the primary Vesuvius episode, it compacted that story too much and "Ostia" is a good enough intro to the characters on its own... The Vesuvius effects are not really a "Death Star" moment to launch the show on with a bang... I think it would have benefited by having another story prior to this so it introduced the characters in a less forced manner and gave them room to develop and become people the audience cared about a little more than people who they just met being instantly thrown into that kind of large-scale peril.
Mark
-----
Congratulations on the TV series, we all sat down at 4.30 today to watch (very rare for us to find TV time this early in the day). We all enjoyed it a lot and thought it was great. We were happy to accept that the series and the books are just two different experiences, the series is fast paced adventure and the books are like an immersion into another time, with the action to keep you turning the pages.
Miriam (a mum)

48 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:47 PM

    Hi Caroline. This is Ashir from the RM Blog. I just watched the 2nd part of the TV show and the special effects were good. You can view my brief report of it at the RM Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:51 PM

    Wow! The first two episodes were amazing!

    Only one down point...No Aristo! =(

    Does this mean no "Fugitive from Corinth"? I hope not, as that's my favourite book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:59 PM

    Salve Caroline,
    I really liked the first 2 episodes but i prefered that lupus' tongue was cut and he was found up a tree. But apart from that i thought it was great!! I can't wait for the next ones.
    Vale
    Hebba
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:06 PM

    Hi Caroline,

    I saw the first episode of the television series just now, and I thought while the acting and settings were good, the pacing was terrible! The characters had no time to develop personalities or friendships (and Nubia apparently learns Latin in about 10 seconds flat ;)). I hope that this first impression is improved by the next episode. Still, very glossy and slick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:09 PM

    Salve!
    WOW. I've just seen the new Roman Mysteries TV show and it was great!!! The actors for Flavia, Nubia, Jonathan & Lupus fitted perfectly but I think they were introduced a bit too quickly. I reckon the 2nd episode was better than the first, but time flew while I was watching both of them! I can't wait for the next one now!
    Vale, Becca xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:28 PM

    hi caroline the secrets of vesuvius was really good. do you know when it will be repeated again because my dad forgot to tape it :( one question:why in the tv series does Nubia have long hair whereas in the books she has short hair????

    Hannah Swan age 14

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:34 PM

    Hiya.
    I watched the shows today and thought it was great apart from there was soo many things that were different like the whole dog thing and practically cutting out huge parts like Vulcan and Aristo. Also wouldnt it be dangerous to go in to the sea when the volcanoe erupted? And didnt Aristo give Mirium the bird! Apart from it being very different from the books- it's alright because they did say they based it on your books-it was brilliant I loved the scenary and cant wait for the next one and they did great at choosing the actors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My Gosh, although, for budget, complication, copy-cat crime etc reasons, the TV series isn't identical to the books, it's still really good! (I just managed to work the recorder literally a minute before it started!) I might have been able to relate to the characters more because I know what they are like already from reading the books, but the casting was excellent. I havent seen the end of the second episode so don't give it away for me! :P
    Your Fan
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya Caroline.

    Just like to say congrats on the show! Its really weird to think that just a few years ago oyu came to my school wiht the books and now look where they are! Well done to all thea ctors too. Im a great friend of Fran's and we all are so proud of her down here in London. I even remember the day she found out she got the part! Well done to you all, and i cant wait for ep 3! (yes, i have watched ep 2 already! i was a bit excited!)

    Well done again
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8:37 PM

    Salve.I think that the series and the characters are perfect- especially lupus and Jonathan-they look just as I imagined them. Only some things i dont understand-as others say,as aristo is cut out, will that mean that in The twelve tasks of Flavia Gemina , Nubia's affections for him be also cut out, as with in fugitiv eof corinth? And also,I find that Nubia in the books does not mention slavery and understand her duties properly until Pulchra beats her in the Pirates Of Pompeii, but in the program, she is sternly spoken to immediately by Alma(I thought she was nice!), and understands immediately, as well as learning latin quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous5:40 PM

    Salve Caroline,
    I think the T.V show is great but not a patch on the brilliant books. he actors are totally Brilliant though! Will they cut Nubias love for Aristo out? Im sure the scriptwriters/producers/whoever had a reason thoughand I cant wait for episode 2!:) I say once again, YOUR BOOKS ARE BRILLIANT!
    Vale
    Annabel:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Caroline,
    I loved the first 2 episodes, they were great. I am a new reader of the books and I love them.
    bye from Froggy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous7:55 PM

    Salve Caroline

    I've emailed you before ("epistolae limona" poem?) I have to say that was the craziest tv appearance I've seen yet. You were fantastic but I don't recall them mentioning your name...well your real name. And here's one I "read" earlier...

    I won't go on about how they cut out Aristo but I love the series and understand the fact that they cut pretty much everything but the series is amazing! I think all of the characters look like I would have imagined them.I've been spreading the news to pretty much everyone even those who havn't read your books they even said it was cool. Well anyway good luck with writing.

    Zahra

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for spreading the word, Zahra! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous8:09 PM

    Loved the first two episodes. I'm just teaching my five year old son about Rome and the empire, so it's great for him.

    One change from the books that interests me is the religion followed by the Mordaci family, which the show is being very coy about. We know they're different from the Romans, and that their religion is possibly superior (in that they don't approve of slaves), and we know they're monotheistic (they appeal to one God, rather than many) but no-one's actually used the C-word (Christian). They could be Jewish (as in Jewish religion, obviously they are actually Jewish) as far as I can tell. Since the Christian theme is prominent in the books, I was wondering why it's been blunted for the TV transmission.

    ReplyDelete
  16. They've probably avoided the C-word to avoid controversy. In Britain at the moment it is deeply unfasionable to profess a Christian faith. Also, by making Mordecai's family Jews who believe in Jesus I risk offending both camps. So in a way I don't blame them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous9:34 PM

    You're so forgiving, Caroline. I guess I DO blame them. I've just tonight finished RHODES, so Lupus's character journey for one is going to be somewhat curtailed if this trend continues.

    Glad to see you liked 300. I've just bought The 300 Spartans, which I've never seen before. What do you think of that one?

    ReplyDelete
  18. They can't stop me writing the books!

    I'm afraid The 300 Spartans is fairly pedestrian. (I think that's the one where they find four different ways of pronouncing 'Leonidas'.) What I loved about 300 was the amazing theatrical quality, as I said in my review, like ancient Roman pantomime. Also the energy and visual impact of 300 was very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous3:45 PM

    hi I love the roman mysteries book's there the best books ever!! I havent watched the series yet as I've only found out about it resently but I went online to the bbc1 website and saw the pictures of the people playindg the caracters and i was very disapointed, a part from the boy playin lupus the other characters were not at all how i had expected them.And I was very sad to learn that Aristo would not be in the serie,I would like to know y as he is one of my favourite characters.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous4:20 PM

    Salve Caroline how are you? the rm tv series is brilliant and i've just read slavegirl from jerusalem for the 3rd time. i now own a copy of the whole series!:)

    i think its really unfair that they postponed the series but i can understand why i hope they find madeline!

    I've got a couple of questions - please answer them!:

    1. Why did you choose to kill the main character you killed in slavegirl?

    2. will the roman mysteries still come out on dvd even though they postponed on on tv?

    3. is 300 any good? my dad won't let me what it - he says its to gory :( (ive watched torchwood and that wasn't too bad)

    thank you for reading this(sorry that its long)

    hannah swan, age 14

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous5:39 PM

    Salve
    I heard about the series being postphoned! It is very annoying!!!! Not many 12 or 11 year olds will asosate Madline's disappearance with the Roman Times! Oh well, I will just have to watch the first two eposiodes again and again!
    Vale,
    Kitty Gibson xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous8:15 PM

    hello caroline lawrence i love your books so mush we were reading them in my ELA class they are great books i herd there are episode of the book that you wrote and i hope them come out in united states and is flavia, jonthen, nubia, and lupus real charters if they are why did u pick them

    P.S. i love your book there awsome

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous11:15 PM

    dear caroline
    i have not seen the show but i was
    wondering if it shows in the US because i could not find it any where and i dont know why.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous11:43 AM

    I started reading the Roman Mysteries a few years ago when my Dad bought me the first book after hearing about it on the radio. I was hooked after the first word! I have a couple of questions.

    1: Is Flaccus going to be in it? I thought he was really funny (I'm re-reading that particular book at the moment).

    2: Will Sisyphus appear? He's great!

    3: Finally, what age range would you say your books are aimed at? I read the Gladiators from Capua again yesterday (yes, the whole book in one day) and it scared me silly the second time even though I knew how it ended! Most times I judge the age rating (for want of a better phrase) of a book by the age of the characters; but I can't see a nine-year old reading this book and not having nightmares!


    I love your books!!

    Sophie (age 14)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey, Sohpie! Glad you're enjoying my books. To answer your questions:
    1. Yes, Flaccus will be in two episodes of the second season! I don't know who's playing him yet.
    2. Yes, Sisyphus appears this season. But they didn't make him wear eye-makeup. :(
    3. My books are aimed at children 8-14. I think it depends on your imagination how much you 'see' and understand as you read. A lot of things go right over younger kids' heads. The older kids who understand are the ones who are horrified.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anonymous4:23 PM

    Hi! It's Sophie again.

    I forgot to watch the last roman mysteries episode. Is there anywhere I can watch it online? =( I can't believe I missed it! :'( I'm devastated.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Sophie!
    There's nowhere to watch the Roman Mysteries online, but every episode is repeated at 6.00pm Saturdays on CBBC (a digital TV channel, available through SKY or cable). If you can't get it, find a friend who does and get them to record it!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anonymous7:25 PM

    hi caroline
    i would wonder if you know anything about lupus aka harry stott please

    ReplyDelete
  29. To find out more about the actors on the Roman Mysteries TV series, go to my TV Series Diary page

    ReplyDelete
  30. hellooooooooo!
    i just want to know when will the next book be out? i've heard it's november but i'm not sure and i can't wait!!!
    by the way did you learn latin because i'm learning latin at school and i can recognise some of the vocab.
    oh! and well done caroline!!!! i'm really glad you got the part because you relly deserved it!
    from Bekka

    ReplyDelete
  31. The new book is out now, Bekka! It's called The Beggar of Volubilis and Flavia gets a proposal of marriage! You can order it HERE

    ReplyDelete
  32. Anonymous5:56 AM

    Hi Caroline,
    I live in the small Italian community Ingham, Queensland, Australia!
    I LOVED the t.v series Roman Mysteries VERY much and I was devistated when the final episode came!!!!!!!! Will there be another t.v series? I just wish the auditions could come to my town, I love acting. It would be the coolest job ever!
    Congrats !

    ReplyDelete
  33. Yes, Alana! They are just finishing off season two of the TV series. You can see pictures starting HERE. And you can see more info on my TV SERIES DIARY PAGE.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Anonymous6:18 AM

    Hello Caroline,
    It's Alana again.
    THANKYOU VERY MUCH for your reply!!
    Do you know when they will be showing the second series in Australia?
    Do you know where I could perchase your books apart from online?

    Thanks,
    Could you PLEASE say a BIG "G'day" to Eli, Francesca, Harry and Rebekah for me.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Email me on flaviagemina@hotmail.com. It's easier that way.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Anonymous6:10 AM

    Salve Caroline

    My name is Kiera and I come from Sydney. My class is studying famous authors and I have to do an assignment on a famous author.
    I have chosen you, could you please answer these questions for me?

    What is:
    You favourite book?
    Favourite colour?
    Favourite character from "Roman Mysteries"?
    Have you ever been to Australia?

    Thnx

    ReplyDelete
  37. I visited Sydney five years ago. The answers to all your other questions are already up on my FAQS page. If you have any further questions, email me at flaviagemina@hotmail.com! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Anonymous6:19 AM

    Dear Caroline,
    My name is Natalie and I live in Australia.
    On Wednesday my 7 year sister came running into the room with an extra big smile on her face Nat, Nat guess what Roman Mysteries is comming on this afternoon !!!!!
    I raced out and watched it, not taking my eyes off the t.v once.
    It was a repeat of the Secrets of Vesuvius. The t.v series was very well put togethor, It is by far my most favourite show EVER !!!!!!!!
    And I was so excited to finally be told series 2 was going to be shown very soon. And as if I wasn't happy enough, it will now be comming out on DVD !!!!
    I certainly know what I'll be getting for my birthday!!!!
    Best show ever! Congratulations!!!

    From Nat

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thanks for telling me, Nat! I have put the news on my NEWSSCROLL of my website!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Anonymous9:03 AM

    Hi Caroline,
    I think series 1 was great !
    I have some questions for series 2.

    Will there be anything romantic between characters such as a kiss ?

    Will there be any marriages, especially between Flavia and Jonathan ?

    Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  41. Salve, Taylah!

    There won't be a marriage but there will be a kiss! But you'll have to wait for the last episode: The Slave-girl from Jerusalem.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Anonymous6:51 PM

    Wow! I really like the Roman Mysteries! I have read 3 of your book in the space of 2 days, and I love them especially the Sirens of Surrentum! I have to admit I only watch the tv series because Eli Machover is in it... Anyway I really like the books and Eli!

    Thanks for writing the books.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi its Annabel here,
    I absolutly adore Roman Mysteries. I read the books about 5 times each.But i'v never watched them. Are they still on on CBBC?and could you tell me were i could watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Salve, Annabel! They repeat it twice a year on CBBC but I'm not sure when they'll do it this year. You can also get the DVDs through Amazon! Use this link: http://amzn.to/coJqPF And check out the Facebook Fan Page for all the latest news: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Roman-Mysteries/10404675950?ref=share

    ReplyDelete
  45. Anonymous7:40 AM

    hey i lov roman mysteries i enjoyed watchin it on tv and just wonder if anyone know where i can watch it online..

    ReplyDelete
  46. You can't watch it online but the DVDs are very cheap and you can watch them on your computer if you live in 'Region One'. Here is a link. http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B003CYOOE4/theromanmyste-21

    ReplyDelete
  47. I have just found this website but I love the TV series Roman mysteries it is very good it has enspired me to learn more about them and the Greek myths aswell even if I am not from there they are very interesting to read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad the TV series has inspired you, Megan. The Roman Mysteries book have even more information than the TV series and at least one Greek myth is hidden in each book!

      Delete